It has been decided that we are going to move Jamoma to use the OpenSoundControl protocol for communication between and within modules. At current the CVS is in a bit of a mess as it is undergoing the transition. If there are any “bleeding edgers” out there, here’s a detailed techy note on what have been accomplished so far (this list will be updated as the transition progress):
- New external: jmod.oscroute
- routing of OSC messages.
- Changes to jmod.pass external
- Updated the core of Jamoma (components, etc.)
- All audio modules except jmod.output\~.mod are now ported and should work properly (including algorithms, presets, help files amd html documentation)
- All control modules are updated. jmod.cuelist might undergo further changes.
- All video modules are now ported.
Last update: February 19.